Find out more about the Koo app here. Why did it start, what is the support of the Indian government? For more information on how to makes the best use of users, see the List of Values here
Why in news?
The central government has asked the microblogging site Twitter to suspend suspicious Twitter accounts. Several departments of the union government began to implement flocking. This is the home version of the social media platform.
Who made the Koo app?
The founders of the site are entrepreneurs Radhakrishna and Mayank Bidvatka. Radhakrishna also launched an online booking service for Taxi, which is sold in Ola Reports. Bombinate Technologies Pvt Ltd. The company’s main company is also launching an Indian version of Quora called Vokal.
What is the instruction on the contents of the Koo?
“We are a forum for freedom of expression. There will be exceptions if there is a threat of death or violence. This is what we respect the country’s laws,” Radhakrishna said, adding that the effort should not harm anyone’s life.
Although he said the program has many policies, he added that they have continued to announce their policies to provide users with a safe platform experience. Asked if the skull forbids users to troll other users on the platform, he said they did not correct these scenarios and did not react to what happened.
Asked if the skull would benefit from the widespread Twitter addiction in India, Radhakrishna said: “We started before we talked about it. There is no policy between us and Twitter. We choose Hindi-speaking users.”
Is Koo the only Twitter follower?
Not for that, I saw the popularity of the Twitter app in India in November last year. Twitter was also hailed as a continuation of the “Swadeshi” Twitter app, even though it was inspired by the original “Videshi” app. Twitter has also seen the government minister participate in the bid, but it doesn’t seem to take long.
There is also Mastodon, which became popular among Indian Twitter activists in November 2019. Mastodon has been around since 2016 and, although the design is similar to Twitter, it is a unique shared and open source social network or a single network where everyone can host their own server. Again, most people don’t really stay in Mastodon and go back to Twitter.
What is a Koo Plan?
- It’s like Twitter, which is a microblogging site. It is used to express opinions on different topics և points of view.
- The program supports the regional languages of India. Koo assistant
- The app was released after the Atmanirbhara government app was updated.
- All Koo users can share different messages, audio, video, and photos here.
- Like Twitter, Koo allows users to use direct messages
- Microblogging site requests are also available
What does a Koo look like?
- The app was launched in early 2020.
- He became the center of attention when he entered the Atmanirbhar App Innovation Challenge and then won.
- The app won the test, like other apps made in India.
- The Center for Problems raised the issue when it banned several programs from China to India for security reasons.
- The Prime Minister reiterated Mani Ki Baat statement.
Which prominent persons have a Koo app account?
- Commerce Minister Piyush Goyal
- Law & IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Tejasvi Surya
- Shobha Karandlaje
- Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa
- Isha Foundation’s Jaggi Vasudev
- Javagal Srinath
- Anil Kumble
- Union IT Ministry
- India Post
- Niti Aayog
Government support for the Koo app
The move comes at a time when the world’s largest microbiology centers are failing to meet government demands. Since then, the Indian government has pushed the market towards alternative microblogging and social media platforms.
The university’s IT union said in a statement that “Twitter must obey government regulations.
The only problem with the Koo app is disconnecting from the rest of the world. Home audiences will go to Case, but Indian viewers may not be able to connect with a global audience if they don’t use other popular micro blogging sites.